Tee Turf Hitting Mat for use in all Combi Mat Systems
The Combi Mat System with it's interchangable hitting mat feature offers the player a variety of grassland experiences for practicing different shots.
For the range owner this provides a very economical solution by enabling replacement of the hitting area only, not the entire mat. It is also a simple, attractive element towards creating a cutting edge driving range environment.
The Winter Tee Turf is a high quality deep pile driving range mat, also suitable for use as a winter tee off area on the golf course.
With it's ultra realistic features, this is the strike mat of choice for golf professionals everywhere. The deep pile allows teeing up for a driver, and the thick grass surface simulates realistic fairway iron work. Slightly less forgiving than our other mats, this mat will encourage accuracy and consistency, and will generate less club head bounce.
This mat is also very popular with home studio and simulator systems.
The Winter Tee Up is equally at home on the course or par 3 during the winter months to avoid golfers having to play out of muddy tee boxes. Simply lay down a sand base to aid levelling and drainage, and place the Winter Tee Turf mat on top to provide an excellent artificial tee area with a realistic feel.
- Will accept a wooden or plastic tee for drivers
- Holds up the ball nicely for irons
- Makes an excellent winter tee area system to avoid playing out of mud
- Can also be used in home studio and simulator systems
- Suitable for locating directly onto the ground, or into our classic Combi System frames
- Size: 120cm x 30cm x 40mm (10mm thick foam, 25mm turf)