Our standard range mat: a high quality, hard working mat at an unbeatable price.
The Shock Resistant has been developed to offer a comfortable and stable playing base that is essential for a confident swing. The 12mm turf layer allows you to get underneath the ball when working with your irons, and the 15mm foam base absorbs shock and protects the wrists in case you cut it a bit thick.
- Our most popular mat, used at thousands of ranges around the world.
- Grass layer constructed from polymides on a double layer polyester scrim, to make a robust playing surface, designed to last at the busiest of driving ranges.
- The shock absorbing pad offers a more realistic "grass" feel for a more comfortable swing experience.
- The cushion pad system combined with a knitted fabric and tough nylon grass blade is designed specifically to absorb club head shock.
- Four reinforced tee holes, one on each edge, to allow 90° rotation.
- Suitable for locating directly onto the bay floor, or into our classic anti-shock frame bases.
- Size: 150cm x 150cm x 30mm (15mm foam base, 3mm polyester scrim, 12mm turf)
- Net weight: 14.5kg