Range Servant Heavy Duty Rubber Pickers
- Available in 3 and 5 gang configurations, modular design allows for expansion
- Fully rust-resistant aluminium and steel construction for strength and longevity
- In-line design allows for reversing (no jack-knifing)
- Pneumatic tires for smooth stable ride
- Adaptable to any cart or vehicle
- Multiple flex points to cope with varied terrain
- Highest ball capacities in the industry, 2,400 to 4,000 balls, saving time and labour every single day
Our unique Rubber Disc rollers cope with the most rugged terrain and worst of conditions.
Range Servant Ball Pickers hold more golf balls.
- Pick less often
- Pick faster
- Reduce labour
Range Servant Heavy Duty pickers are the only pickers truly designed to handle the exploitation at busy stand-alone driving ranges. Since our HD pickers are built to last with thick galvanized steel, they can manage heavy usage as well as rough climates and extreme weather conditions.
- Fully rust-resistant aluminium and steel
- Thick polyurethane discs
- Robust castor and pneumatic wheels
- High-Impact plastic baskets
Our in line design and its single pivot point A Frame allows for 360° of manoeuvrability in forward and reverse. Each gang pivots individually left and right, forwards and backwards, to roll smoothly over varied terrain.
This well balanced set up enables a cleaner sweep of balls on each run, and our pickers do not miss balls in turns!