LED Range Lighting
THE EVOLUTION OF RANGE
Always striving to bring you innovative new products and cost savings, Amtech Range have teamed up with Lazer Lamps to develop the world's first complete in-the-box LED range outfield lighting system. All range owners complain about the same problem: the winter electric bill, paying thousands of pounds to heat up the sky. To enable you to replace those old, inefficient, power thirsty metal halide spot lights with a top notch LED system, Amtech have done the work for you. We have sourced the highest quality components, assembled and tested them in the UK using the finest technicians, and put them all together in one convenient package.
- Save over 80% on your outfield lighting bills!
- 50,000 hour bulb lifespan, never change a bulb again!
- Easy installation!
- Complete in-the-box solution!
- Reduce your carbon footprint!
Replacing your old 1000 watt metal halide or sodium spotlights with our T-16 LED units could save you over 80% on your annual lighting costs, whilst improving the quality of lighting at your range considerably. No more climbing ladders to change expensive bulbs every year, our LED bulbs last for 50,000+ hours, which in terms of range usage is over 30 years.
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Class leading light output
- Electronic Thermal Management
- Fully Aluminium body
- IP67 Waterproof Rated
- Three Year Warranty
It’s safe to say that LEDs are the future of lighting, and that metal halide and sodium lamps will be abandoned in due course on environmental grounds, just like the old fashioned household light bulb. When you realise that our LED units are similarly priced to the equivalent output metal halide or sodium units, the hugely increased efficiency and savings on running costs makes for a really easy decision. Using a dual optic reflector system, the lights create a nice, even spread of light, without any dark spots. The colour of the light also closely resembles daylight. Tested against four 1000w spots, just two of our units tested brighter in lux and reached a further distance down the outfield.
- Based on 10 x 1000w spotlights, versus 10 x T-16 LED Range Lights.
- An electricity cost of 17p per kW hour (standard UK rate). Check your tariff, if yours is higher or lower then it will affect your cost savings.
- The range is open every day until 10:00pm.
- The lights are turned on one hour before sunset and turned off at closing time.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x T-16 LED Light Unit
- 1 x 24v Power Supply Unit
- 1 x Powdercoated Steel Universal Mounting Bracket
- All nuts, bolts and spacers required to install.
Our LED Range Lights are simple to install and will probably wire straight into your existing lighting circuit. Electrical works should only ever be undertaken by a qualified electrician. Our very own team of fully qualified electrical engineers are trained specifically in the installation of these units.
For more information, contact us to see how our LED systems can benefit your business.
There aren't any products in this collection!