Neet Kleet II Electric Shoe Cleaner
THE NEET KLEET II IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, HOWEVER WE CAN STILL SUPPLY SOME SPARES FOR IT.
FORM AND FUNCTION
Introducing the Neet Kleet II Electric Shoe Cleaner.
The best selling golf shoe cleaner in North America is now available in the UK. The roto molded polyethylene body will never rust, fade or chip, but provides a stable two handed grip for ease of use. A simple to use thumb button activates the rotational brush, just release to stop the brush motion. Unlike most UK metal shoe cleaners that do not weather well, the Neet Kleet II will continue to look good for years to come and be a trouble free asset to your facility that your members will notice and enjoy.
- The unit can be powered by either a 230v commando socket (recommended) or simply by a UK 3 pin 13A plug.
- Rust proof polyethylene body provides a strong yet light construction that retains its visual appeal, no fading or chipping.
- Size: 32" L x 15 1/2" W x 32" H.
- Three part brush makes for better cleaning and cheaper replacement parts.
- Rotating nylon brushes clean sides, soles, heels and toes, for regular or spiked shoes.
- The detachable dirt tray makes for ease of cleaning.
- 220v suitable for use with UK mains power.