A premium quality range mat with teaching markings. The perfect coaching aid, for both teaching professionals and home studios.
Our Pro Turf Teaching Mat develops the first class qualities of our mat collection, and brings a few extra features. This mat is specifically designed to improve the practice experience for golfers that are new to the game and looking to develop their basic technique.
The featured lines are to aid stance alignment and swing path. They are made from woven fibres, not just painted on, which ensures they will never fade or rub off.
The 12mm turf layer allows you to get underneath the ball when working with your irons and wedges; the thicker 20mm foam base provides even more shock absorption and protection for the wrists, for those players who might cut it a bit fat more frequently.
- A hard working, durable mat, providing a very forgiving surface, popular with many teaching professionals at busy driving ranges and coaching studios.
- Grass layer constructed from polymides on a double layer polyester scrim, to make a robust playing surface, designed to last at the busiest of driving ranges.
- The shock absorbing pad offers a more realistic "grass" feel for a more comfortable swing experience.
- The cushion pad system combined with a knitted fabric and tough nylon grass blade is designed specifically to absorb club head shock.
- Four reinforced tee holes, one on each edge, to allow 90° rotation.
- Suitable for locating directly onto the bay floor, or into one of our classic anti shock frames.
- Size: 150cm x 150cm x 35mm (20mm foam base, 3mm polyester scrim, 12mm turf)
- Net weight: 15.5kg