Our premium golf mat: a highly resilient multi layer driving mat designed to give the ultimate range experience.
The Quad Tech combines all of the hard working, durable, multi-scenario practice features of our range mats, but with an extra layer of air sewn into the base for unparalleled comfort. Ideal for placing directly onto a concrete base with no need for a frame, it's heavyweight design offers a planted base for confident swing-making.
As with our other mats, the 12mm turf layer allows you to get underneath the ball when working with your irons. The supreme suspension characteristics make for an extremely forgiving mat for those fat shots, without compromising on the natural "grass" feel of the mat.
- Our premium golf mat, all things considered probably the best mat in the business.
- Grass layer constructed from polymides on a double layer polyester scrim, to make a robust playing surface designed to last at the busiest of driving ranges.
- Highly shock absorbing multi layer base constructed from a layer of knitted fabric on a bed of foam, complete with reinforced tee holes.
- The spring-like polyester yarn layer provides a highly resilient cushion layer, which gives the mat an incredibly soft feel while providing extra protection to the golfers wrists, torso and lower body.
- Four reinforced tee holes, one on each edge, to allow 90° rotation.
- Suitable for locating directly onto the bay floor.
- Size: 150cm x 150cm x 35mm (15mm foam base, 5mm knitted air layer, 3mm polyester scrim, 12mm turf)