A high quality mid-range mat: the intelligent mix of looped and straight fibres reduce club head friction for a smoother swing.
NEW MATS ARRIVING MID-MARCH! DROP US AN EMAIL TO RESERVE YOURS, AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARRIVE.
The Dual Turf mat improves yet further on the Shock Resistant, with its ultra low friction playing surface. This helps reduce club head drag, making for an even more pleasurable experience, and which can come into play for studio/simulator users who are working to improve their stats.
As with the Shock Resistant, the 12mm turf layer allows you to get underneath the ball when working with your irons, and the 15mm foam base absorbs shock and protects the wrists in case you cut it a bit thick.
- Ultra low friction surface reduces drag and resistance at the impact of the club head.
- Grass layer constructed from polymides on a double layer polyester scrim, to make a robust playing surface, designed to last at the busiest of driving ranges.
- The shock absorbing pad offers a more realistic "grass" feel for a more comfortable swing experience.
- The cushion pad system combined with a knitted fabric and tough nylon grass blade is designed specifically to absorb club head shock.
- Four reinforced tee holes, one on each edge, to allow 90° rotation.
- Suitable for locating directly onto the bay floor, or into our classic anti-shock frame bases.
- Size: 150cm x 150cm x 30mm (15mm foam base, 3mm polyester scrim, 12mm turf)