An essential practice feature for any golf course, coaching facility or home golfer. We have engineered the best practice enclosure nets in the business, striking the ultimate balance between strength, ease of assembly and unbeatable value.
Our triple bay golf practice enclosure nets are made for quick and easy self assembly.
- Available as a completely free standing unit, making it easy to move around; or with extended legs for planting into a concrete foundation for extra stability.
- Easy to install, strong and robust 33.7mm galvanised frame.
- Tough, green 25mm knotless polypropylene surround netting with unbreakable seams for edges and corners.
- Ideal for practice and tuition at the golf club, coaching studio or home.
- Suitably heavyweight so that it will not blow away.
- Can also accommodate our optional Archery Baffle Net for ultimate protection and ball deadening.
- Ideal for all levels of golfer. It is especially good for beginners as the golfer is completely enclosed, giving extra protection against mis-hits.
Size: 9m x 3m x 3m
Download Assembly Instructions Sunken Legs