Dual Turf Studio Hitting Mat for use in coaching studios and home simulators.
The Studio hitting mat has been introduced to offer interchangable hitting mat features for the home simulator and coaching studio, offering the golfer a variety of experiences for practicing different shots. Used in conjunction with a 150 x 150cm Shock Resistant stance mat, this separate strike area provides a very economical solution by enabling replacement of the hitting area only, not the entire mat. It is a simple, attractive element towards the creation of a cutting edge practice environment.
The dual turf is a high quality strike mat. Its intelligent mix of looped and straight fibres reduce club head friction for an ultra low friction playing surface. This helps reduce club head drag, making for a smoother swing and an even more pleasurable experience, which can come into play for studio/simulator users who are working to improve their stats.
The 12mm turf layer allows you to get underneath the ball when working with your irons, and the 15mm foam base absorbs shock and protects the wrists in case you cut it a bit thick.
- Ultra low friction surface reduces drag and resistance at the impact of the club head.
- Grass layer constructed from polymides on a double layer polyester scrim, to make a robust playing surface, designed to last at the busiest of driving ranges.
- The shock absorbing pad offers a more realistic "grass" feel for a more comfortable swing experience.
- The cushion pad system combined with a knitted fabric and tough nylon grass blade is designed specifically to absorb club head shock.
- Three reinforced tee holes, allowing for both left and right handed players.
- Size: 150cm x 30cm x 30mm (15mm foam base, 3mm polyester scrim, 12mm turf)